Re: glibc 2.3 not binary compatible with glibc-2.2.5

Christoph Lameter <christoph@lameter.com> writes:

> Rebuild without -fomit-frame-pointer and it works now. gcc docs say though
> that it will include a frame-pointer if the function requires it. So this
> is a gcc bug?

Until we know exactly what happened, this question is hard to answer.
With the information available, it looks like a gcc bug. However, with
less information, it looks like a glibc bug; who knows how it will
look like with more information available.

Regards,
Martin