Re: PPC32 TLS support first cut

> Here is a first cut at TLS support in glibc for ppc32.

Thanks!

For the elf.h additions, can you put a comment on each #define like most of
the others there have?

> I suspect I probably broke it by removing the THREAD_GETMEM
> etc. definitions from pt-machine.h (they conflict with the ones in
> tls.h).

This is indeed wrong.  tls.h should just use #undef.

> For the moment I am testing __local_multiple_threads in
> sysdep-candel.h for the TLS case because I couldn't get
> tcb-offsets.sym to do what I want just yet.

Did you try the version I sent last night?

> Also I probably have the TPREL16_* relocations wrong, since I copied
> ppc64, which gets these relocs wrong according to Roland.

I'm not the PPC expert!  Those look wrong to me according to the spec.
I would like some confirmation on what they should be from the PPC experts.

Are you using mainline binutils?

Thanks,
Roland