proposal: making sure all locales use the same section order

At the moment, the locale files in glibc use different order for the
sections in a locale.  This make it harder to compare locales, and
also make it harder to compare freshly written locales (like uk_UA)
with the one in glibc CVS.  Because of this, I suggest we decide on a
specific order of the sections, document it, and start to enforce this
order on all new locales, and slowly convert all the old locales to
use this new order.

Any order would do, but I suggest wo stick with the order of the
sections in the only standard document I have available, ie ISO/IEC TR
14652:202(E):

  LC_IDENTIFICATION
  LC_CTYPE
  LC_COLLATE
  LC_MONETARY
  LC_NUMERIC
  LC_TIME
  LC_MESSAGE
  LC_XLITERATE
  LC_NAME
  LC_ADDRESS
  LC_TELEPHONE

Most locales are almost in this order anyway, so there isn't much work
to fix it.  I suggest we document this in the localedata/README file
as a recommondation to locale writeres.

Is this a good or a bad idea?