[patch] ko_KR locale

Hi,

Attached is my patch to the ko_KR locale definition file.

2003-12-24  Jungshik Shin <jshin@mailaps.org>

        * localedata/locales/ko_KR: Collate CJK Ideographs right after Korean
        Hangul syllables representing the Korean reading listed in Unihan-3.2.0.txt.
        Add four more character classes for Hangul Conjoining Jamos.

I made this patch a long time ago, but haven't submitted because somehow it didn't
work as I intended. In LC_COLLATE, I used to have entries like
the following:

<UAC00>
<U4EEE>
<U4F3D>
<U4F73>
<UAC02>
..
<UAC04>
<U4E7E>
<U4F83>
<U501D>
<U5058>
<UAC05>
..
<UAC08>

localedef didn't complaint, but the collation result was all messed up
with the locale generated from it. So, I gave up using '..' to represent
the range and  listed all characters in the patch.

  As noted in the patch, some more work needs to be done to make the
difference between a Hangul syllable and Hanjas (CJK ideographs) with
their Korean pronunciations represented by the syllable 'secondary'
instead of 'primary'.

  Thanks,

  Jungshik