Re: where to put documentation of programs that accompany libc?

   I want to provide doc for the iconv program. Should I
     - Start a new chapter in the libc manual?

Wouldn't --help be enough (for all the noted programs)?

     - Start a new manual for the programs that accompany libc?

Depends on how much documentation they need I guess.  If it is just a
few pages, I don't think it would be worth it.

     - Start a 'man' directory containing manual pages?
     - Write a manual page and submit it to the Linux man page maintainer,
       Andries Brouwer?

Man pages are secondary in the GNU project.  And recall that glibc
runs on non-Linux platforms.

Cherrio.