AC_TRY_LINK

Hi,

I did a ppc64 toolchain bootstrap and had some problems. It turns out we
cant build the first stage with NPTL support because the NPTL configure
script wants to do some link tests (just sanity checks like correct
C cleanup handling).

There are a few other places we use AC_TRY_LINK, one of them we dont
care about (checking for libpng), but arent the other uses incorrect?

Anton