Glibc 2.3.2 Syllable port now working

Hi all,

I'd just like to let everyone know that I am now able to successfully link and
execute an application using Glibc 2.3.2 which I have ported to the Syllable
operating system (See sig)  There is obviously still a lot of work to
complete before the port is totally functional but I am now "over the hump"
as it were.  libc startup, ELF image loading (Syllable does not use ld.so)
and syscalls are working.  In theory the rest should be fairly easy from
here.

--
Vanders
http://syllable.sourceforge.net/