Documentation Style Inconsistency

I wanted to add a CSS to glibc's auto-generated HTML documentation.  However, I've noticed an ambiguity that would lead to a style inconsistency.

Prototypes (i.e. function prototypes, variable prototypes, macro prototypes, etc.) are not surrounded by the <code> and </code> labels.  CSS has no way of distinguishing them from the rest of the text inside of tables.  Hence, when writing a CSS, I must decide between having all the text inside a table following mono-spaced fonts or all the text inside a table following regular text fonts -- two poor choices.

Could you change, or at least tell me how to change, the way the glibc HTML documentation is auto-generated so that this inconsistency can be resolved?  (Basically, I'm asking for the prototypes to be surrounded by the <code> and </code> HTML marker flags.)

Thanks in advance.

Joseph D. Wagner