Re: Documents about NPTL Trace and Test-Coverage

Hi Ian,

{ > http://www.bullopensource.org/ )
{
{ Sounds to me like there should be a link under "Projects" on
{ the resources page to your separate site about your work.

Do you mean:
  External Resources
    Projects
at:
	http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/#Resources
?
It seems to be a good place where to put the link.

{ If you email me back with a link to that site I can add it.

Once I've got the final authorizations from the maintainer of
our web site, I'll send you the link with a proposal for
describing our project.

Thanks !

Amicalement/Regards,

Tony