Gbcpbh re.quested rx info

blakelys  dracana  dalmedical

Get every medication you may ever need and many more..

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN@X & V1C0`DIN

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you need
..

M G http://jvv.info.offerwww.com/abc/luck/

To exclude yourself from future 0ffers, please go visit our we_bpage

A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of
the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the
bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping. "I'm
sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't
tell you how embarrassing it is to have a compulsion like this." Far from
being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting
that the man see an analyst about his problem. "I happen to have the name of
a psychoanalyst," the bartender said. "My brother and my wife have both been
treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."Six months later, the
man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving a
glass of white wine."I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the
psychoanalyst twice a week." He took a sip of the wine, then he threw the
remainder into the bartender's face. The flustered bartender wiped his face
with a towel. "The doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good," he
sputtered. "On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."
"But you threw the wine in my face again!" the bartender exclaimed. "Yes,"
the man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore."
There was a farmer who raised watermelons. He was doing pretty well but he
was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch
at night and eat his watermelons. After some careful thought he comes up
with a clever idea that he thinks will scare the kids away for sure. So he
makes up a sign and posts it in the field. The next day the kids show up and
they see this sign, which says, "Warning, one of the watermelons in this
field has been injected with cyanide." So the kids run off and make up their
own sign, which they post next to the sign that the farmer made. The farmer
shows up the next day to look over his field. He notices that no watermelons
are missing but he notices a new sign next to his. He drives over to the
sign and takes a look. It says, "Now there are two"
kotobado5iru02harisigo,echiru denmonsh.