Re: undefined reference to `cond_futex'

On Thursday 03 of June 2004 18:56, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > btw. could ChangeLog be keept in chronologic order (or the dates fixed)?
>
> No.  The entries are in the order in which the patches went in.  This is
> the only correct way to do this.
Chronologic by date when they were commited. That's (or at least should be)
obvious.

I was assuming that these dates mean exactly when some change was commited but
now I have no idea what they mean (date when someone started changing
things?, when someone finished doing these changes?, when someone started
writting changelog for his changes? something else?).

Right now ChangeLog dates are useless for cvs diff -D, well there is always
cvs log.
--
Arkadiusz MiÅkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org, 1024/3DB19BBD, JID: arekm.jabber.org, PLD/Linux