Re: Must choose one of nptl, linuxthreads

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 02:29:25PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I checked in a different change to handle the common practical issue.  Now
> add-on configure fragments can nix themselves from the add-on list.  The
> linuxthreads configure fragment checks if nptl is in the list, and if so it
> barfs if the list was explicit from the user and if it was the automatic
> defaulting then linuxthreads just goes away so nptl can run instead.

Thanks for that. It appears to do the right thing. However, I just noticed
that a plain `--enable-add-ons' now puts all the `linuxthreads' sysdep dirs
into the config-sysdirs var in config.make even tho' it's defaulting to an
NPTL build. They come before their NPTL counterparts so this could be a
problem. Dunno. Will test further. Will obviously not be a problem in a
release tarball because no linuxthreads dirs will exist.

Thanks
Greg