re: garnet

http://spaces.msn.com/members/Stopafflictionstime/?5.html

bye  :-)

vella

The next day I was sitting in my first period class, counting the minutes.
My teacher, Mr. Mallow, was writing some equation on the board. I have yet
to hear of a student that actually liked Mr. Mallow. I guess a guy whose
been called Marshmallow all his life (at least his teaching career) kind of
has to have people hate him.
he could have caught.  between the first time of my seeing you and our
sitting down together