call for assistance: please test 2.3 branch

I am just about ready to release 2.3.6 now.  But I haven't heard much in
the way of clear feedback about testing the glibc-2_3-branch code.  For my
part, I've made a new testing update for Fedora Core 3, which should filter
through to the Fedora distribution sites in the next day or two.  (This is
from fedora-2_3-branch, which is tracking glibc-2_3-branch.)

Please test the current 2.3 branch code and post here about your results.
As in the Fedora case, results of your versions with additional patches are
also useful, especially if you have merged in the latest 2.3 branch
contents quite recently.

Thanks,
Roland