Re: soft-fp speedup patch

I've generally looked over the code and it the changes look good.
I'm willing to let this go in on the strength of the testing you've
done.

Each of the specific bug fixes you mention are genuine problems;
after your series of patches has stabilized, we'll need to merge
this into the linux kernel sources to fix the same problems there.

r~