Re: An unreviewed patch

Hi Daniel,

It's never been inlined before; previous versions of GCC either didn't
automatically inline it, or had that feature explicitly disabled via
-fno-unit-at-a-time.

It's good shave a few instructions with inlining, but I'd like to point out that in this particular case, we are not making anything regress because the function has never been inlined before.

Kazu Hirata