Re: libc.pot for glibc 2.6

I am the coordinator of the Bulgarian TP project.

I sincerely and utterly hate the TP robot - it sucks.

It definitely gets things wrong.

The whole indirection thing in this case does not solve anything.

Can someone recommend another workflow for translation glibc?

As it is not customary for glibc to have many committers (though commit
hooks could make this possible for translators) can we get a committer
to volunteer and just be the point of contact with translators (who
would make their translation, announce them here and attach them to
Bugzilla)?

Kind regards:
al_shopov

Jakub Bogusz написа: