Re: GLIBC - I would like to contribute some platform optimizations

On 9/25/07, Gunnar von Boehn <gunnar@greyhound-data.com> wrote:
> I hope that this source is a help for you.
> Please tell me if you need anything else.

1) You need to write a patch against glibc cvs head.

2) This code is conditional on the target supporting MMX, your patch
needs to take this into account.

3) The coding style is not correct for a GNU project, please see:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Writing-C

4) You will need a copyright assignment from the FSF to contribute
this code. It is more than a simple change.

Cheers,
Carlos.