git://repo.or.cz/glibc-cvs.git busted?

Hello!

In an attempt to faciliate managing the dozen of patches that are needed
to get glibc build on GNU/Hurd systems (Roland, any chance?) I decided to
go for the <git://repo.or.cz/glibc-cvs.git> Git mirror of the main glibc
CVS repository.  (Thanks Petr!)  I created a local branch, stuffed in the
patches and began building the thing.  All seemed fine.  But then the
build stopped when building `sysdeps/unix/bsd/bsd4.4/sigvec.c'.  In the
Git repository's master branch, this file looks as follows:

#v+
#include <sysdeps/posix/__sigvec.c>

weak_alias (__sigvec, sigvec)
#v-

According to CVS HEAD the file should be a one-liner, containing only
``#include <sysdeps/posix/sigvec.c>''.

What's going on there?

I just did clean check-outs of the Git repository's master branch and CVS
HEAD.

#v+
$ diff -x CVS -x .git -ru cvs/ git/ 2>&1 | wc -l
582
$ diff -x CVS -x .git -ru cvs/ git/ 2>&1 | grep ^Only\ in | wc -l
38
#v-

A lot of `sysdeps/*/sparc*' files are in an inconsistent state, plus some
other (random) ones.

Am I doing something wrong or is the Git repository really busted?

Regards,
 Thomas