Re: errno 118 assigned twice (ECANCELED and ENOTSUP)

Hello!

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 04:33:56PM -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I just haven't because I want to set up a sufficient hurd cross-compiler to
> build libc and look at your other patches, and I haven't gotten to it.

Ah, I see.

Some months ago I told you about a shell script I have written to build a
cross compiler, glibc and friends completely from scratch (i.e., only
from source code).

After an idle period of several months, I began to resurrect it just last
weekend and (after struggling mostly with GCC problems) it is in a usable
state again.

I could now install this quite easily on a fast, publically accessible
(say, at least for you, Samuel and me) machine.  Would that help?

Regards,
 Thomas