Re: [RFC] printf-hooks patch (nearing the final interface)

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:41 PM, H.J. Lu <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am very interested in this. However, print-hook is for write. Is that possible
> to add scan-hook for read?

Hi H.J.,

I've not yet addressed scanf-hooks but did intend to take a look eventually.

I tackled printf-hooks first since there's an existing mechanism that
needed to be updated.  There is presently no hooks mechanism for scanf
hooks so that'd have to be designed from the ground up.

Ryan