cloning the new glibc.git

If you cloned glibc.git soon after my announcement,
you may now be unable to pull subsequent changes easily.
If that happens and "git pull" fails, you can recover two ways:

  1) just remove the hierarchy and run git clone again

  2) run "git reset --hard HEAD^" 3 or 4 times to pop off the
      offending commits, and then run "git pull".

[There was a stale symlink that redirected changes pushed
 to glibc.git into the server-side directory for glibc1.git.
 Once I'd fixed that, Uli and I took the opportunity to re-push
 the first two change sets. ]