Re: calling all release branch managers

(Trimmed CC's since everyone is on the list.)

I'll give my input, but don't give any special weight to my comments
on the details.  What I hope for is a consensus among the people who
will participate, and those people writing up things like wiki pages
for their proposals and/or agreements.  I personally hope to be a far
less active participant myself than others.

How does the reopen procedure address having multiple stable branches
alive at once?

Perhaps I'm worrying where I shouldn't, but I wonder if this way could
annoy trunk maintainers with bugzilla chatter about backport decisions and
administrivia they would rather not see in their mailboxes (assuming they
remained CC'd on the bugs because they were owners of them during the trunk
stage).  I guess if the procedure is rigorous about milestone settings,
then bugzilla mail can be filtered by X-Bugzilla-Milestone headers or
something like that.

Thanks,
Roland