Re: reverse look up of INADDR_ANY, etc.

On 11/23/2009 08:33 PM, danielcavanagh@aanet.com.au wrote:
is this consider a bug? if so, do you need me to file a report?

Not a bug. It's "garbage in, garbage out". Just like any other invalid address you will get the correct result but it'll take it's time for the timeout to kick in.

You'll have to show me a valid program which can regularly create such calls t convince me otherwise.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â