Re: Freshmeat description

2010/1/4 Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com>:
> The glibc maintainers have nothing to do with Freshmeat.
> If you want that site's contents changed, talk to its owners.

It's OK, the change I requested has already been made. Note that
Freshmeat has nothing to do with the content in question, it is
controlled by whoever announces glibc releases on Freshmeat. In this
case, Andreas Jaeger responded to and implemented my suggestion.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org
Imagine someone who has only ever heard music once