Re: glibc-2.11.2

> I'm already uploading my tarballs onto ftp.gnu.org and my keys there
> should have been set up all right, AFAIK.

Ok.  I think we should discontinue use of the sourceware ftp area for
releases.  I checked today and it has a subset of what's on ftp.gnu.org,
with the exception of the 2.10.2 files, and some old stuff that's probably
kicking around there somewhere and nobody cares anyway.  Let's get 2.10.2
onto ftp.gnu.org, and then start putting future release tarballs only there.

We probably should leave the old releases/ files in place so that anyone's
use of ftp:// URLs can work permanently.  Aside from that, we can just
leave behind a README pointing to the canonical location to download files.

Ok?

Thanks,
Roland