Removing an accepted patch (git commit 44f91d3884e241e4402eb3e8b9b6dfa2acc9f80c)

First, I will apologize in advance. It was not my intention to pour a lot of work into something only to ask for it to be undone a week later.

The change to add a Power PPCA2 optimized memcpy function (git commit: 44f91d3884e241e4402eb3e8b9b6dfa2acc9f80c) is using the wrong sysdeps directory names. The version of the compiler that I had used ppca2 for the architecture which was later changed to be just 'a2'. It was an internal screwup on our part. I would like to undo this patch and submit a new patch that matches the latest version of gcc so that it will traverse sysdeps correctly.

The patch added new directories in sysdeps. How do we go about correcting this?

Regards, Mike