2.11.3: Call for testing

  Hello!

  I have been pushing out some cherry-picked bugfixes from the master
branch to release/2.11/master and would like to ask all interested
parties for review, testing and suggestions on the contents of the
branch. If there are no dissenting voices, I would like to tag 2.11.3
in about a week.

  I still want to add the fnmatch() fix after the bugs in it are
resolved, and intend to do at least some basic testing on non-x86 archs.

  Kind regards,

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.