Re: glibc 2.13

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 07:07:51PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 2/1/2011 4:56 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> > Brett Neumeier <bneumeier@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> Now that glibc and glibc-ports have been tagged for 2.13, it would be
> >> great if tarballs could be prepared and put on ftp.gnu.org,
> >
> > Done.
>
> If nobody is opposed I would like to volunteer to be the release
> manager for 2.13?

Oops, I'm really sorry! I just pushed out the first round of
cherry-picks and created the wiki pages, and somehow noticed this mail
only when looking for the thread to post a follow-up.

It turns out I will have more interest in 2.13 than I expected. However,
if you want to be the release manager, by all means, please feel free
to take over, just edit the wiki page appropriately; I hope the picks
I pushed out are okay by you.

I think the more different release managers, the better for the glibc
community. I will be happy to make SUSE help you out with pre-release
real world testing.

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Computer science education cannot make an expert programmer any more