Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.

On 6/6/2011 6:23 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
Hi Carlos,

      Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
      strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
      "Website Maintenance"
      http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Website%20Maintenance

I actually do most of the update with a little script. It usually doesn't succeed all the way on the first time through, but it's probably the best documentation of the process. It just doesn't seem right to paste all this yucky code into the web page. Maybe I should check it in to the www repo for libc and then mention that on the wiki page? Wdyt?

That sounds like a great idea.

Could you please add a reference to the wiki page in the script comments. That way people reading the script go to the right place to find new information.

Please check it in with that change.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Carlos.