Re: PATCH: New comprehensive test for wcscmp

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:54, Dmitrieva Liubov
<liubov.dmitrieva@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, It was done.
> I've attached new version of a patch.
> I moved the test for wcscmp to test-strcmp.c using macro WIDE.
> The patch was checked on core 2.

I've added your patch and then modified it quite a bit.  This is how I
meant the code should look like.  There really is no need for all the
#ifdef WIDE.  If I omitted a test you find necessary let me know.  But
(see the randomized tests) there is no need to check the
implementation if the input buffers for the functions are not
correctly aligned.  I think all archs need wchar_t to be aligned at 4
bytes and hence no alignment tests are needed.  Also, explicit do_test
calls must have a correctly adjusted alignment.