follow-up on tile architecture changes

I sent some libc core patches to the list a week ago that are necessary to
complete the Tile architecture port; some of them are also necessary to
enable additional linux-generic ports:

http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-12/msg00004.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-12/msg00007.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-12/msg00008.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-12/msg00009.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2011-12/msg00010.html

It would be great if someone could take a look at these.  I think they are
all non-controversial (Roland already gave feedback on previous versions of
the first three) but if I understand the git push guidelines correctly, I
believe I'm not supposed to push changes myself.

Thanks!

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com