Re: GNU Hurd status (was: Fixes for 2.15.1)

Now that you're able to commit yourself and now that I'm paying more
attention to libc issues, I think it will go better in the future.  Let's
start with the small ones.  Rebase them on the trunk and verify them, and
send them to me for review.  Chances are I will rubber-stamp most of them
quickly.  When we've gotten through all the easy stuff, we can see where we
are.  (Who knows, maybe I'll even set up a working Hurd VM again if given
fresh instructions that are easy enough.)

Thanks,
Roland