Re: check-abi failure with sys_errlist

From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@linux-m68k.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 23:23:40 +0200

> The patch just changes the single wrong errlist-compat comment to match
> reality.  There were never 134 entries in sys_errlist.

Like Joseph, I am extremely frustrated at your unreasonably
terse explanations.

And also like Joseph, what I really want to see is for you to go into
a full description of how all of these independent parts of errlist
symbol versioning and size work together and how that is impacted by
your change.  I still have no idea how Sparc is impacted by this, and
I know that the errlist symbol sizing has been a special issue for
Sparc in the past.

A lot of your replies sound like "just because" even though you think
you're providing enough information.  You aren't.

I still don't understand this enough, and because of the dearth of
information you've provided I'll need to go read the sources to figure
it out.  This is exactly what Joseph has asked you to address.