Re: Bugs resolved in code but not closed

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
<siddhesh.poyarekar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was going through some bug reports in the bz and found that there
> are some reports that have already been resolved with code changes but
> the bug reports themselves have not been closed. Should we be updating
> NEWS for all bugs that we close as resolved?

Yes.

I want to keep this policy as simple as possible.

If you verify it was *actually* fixed, and then mark the BZ closed,
then you should be adding it to NEWS if it hasn't already been added
(even if the commit was not done in this release cycle).

Cheers,
Carlos.