6th Annual Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit: The future of TheGNU C Library.

Last week I gave a talk at the 6th Annual Linux Foundation
Collaboration Summit entitled: The future of The GNU C Library.

The talk slides and video have been graciously made available
by the Linux Foundation here:

All slides and videos:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/slides-and-video

"The Future of the GNU C Library"

Talk:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/images/stories/pdf/lfcs2012_odonell.pdf?a

Video:
http://video.linux.com/videos/the-future-of-gnu-c-library

Please enjoy!

I apologize that the questions and the name of the person asking
the question was not repeated by the speaker (me); we forgot to hand
out the microphone. If you turn up the volume you can hear the
question, just remember to turn down the volume immediately after :-)

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell