Release timelines: 2.15.1 and 2.16

Community,

The following is my opinion on release timelines for
glibc.

I think our current practice of time-based releases
is the right process for a conservative community
that doesn't frequently add new features.

As the 2.15 release branch maintainer I'm aiming for
2.15.1 release to be out the end of April.

I want to thank Joseph Myers for keeping me focused
by asking me every day "When is 2.15 coming out?"

I am volunteering to maintain 2.16 release branch,
but I'd be happy to help out anyone else who would
like to do the work and follow the documented process
we have up on the wiki.

The 2.16 release should continue to be coordinated
with the Fedora release and that appears to be
sometime in June.

In summary:

* 2.15.1 - ~End of april.

* 2.16 - Coordinated with Fedora release, so ~June.

If someone from Red Hat could respond regarding the
Fedora timelines that would be great.

Comments? Discussions? Thoughts?

Cheers,
Carlos.