Re: Release timelines: 2.15.1 and 2.16

Jeff and Josh now know the Fedora situation far better than I do.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/glibc says that
Jeff is now the primary owner (Andreas Schwab was last I knew).
Unless the process has changed, all the Fedora work is done in the
fedora/* branches on sourceware and the Fedora pkgs stuff is generated
from there, so it should be easy for everybody to see how it goes.
(I set up that process with Jakub around the time we first switched
libc to git and I wrote the scripts, but I haven't paid attention to
any later changes.)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule has the schedule, and my guess is
that Josh is the best person to estimate what the next cycle's dates will
look like.

It was never very clear to me (even when I was somewhat intimately
involved) which of the Fedora schedule milestones did or should correspond
to our libc release process.  It would be great to have that clarified,
formalized, and stated on some glibc and Fedora wiki pages.

Thanks,
Roland