Re: update po-files for 2.15 release?

> I'm the german translator for glibc and have just checked the
> translation status of glibc.  In the current git tree de.po seems rather
> old, and I did not see a call for translation for 2.15.  Would it be
> possible to send the current libc.pot to the translation project and
> maybe for 2.16 pre-releases, so we get current translations done?

We're in the middle of reforming our release processes.  We certainly want
to revise them to improve coordination with translation teams.

Carlos O'Donell <carlos@codesourcery.com> is the release manager for
2.15 and 2.16 and is taking the lead in formalizing our new release
process.  So I'll leave it to Carlos to drive the details on this.

Thanks,
Roland