Re: [BZ #7064] Put vm86 into libc.a

On 20 Apr 2012, Mike Frysinger spake thusly:

> On Friday 20 April 2012 15:18:26 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> 2008-12-03  Nix  <nix@esperi.org.uk>
>
> i guess asking for an actual name is too much.  for a small patch like this,
> not a big deal, but it would be with larger changes + FSF copyright
> assignment.

Oh, hell, sorry. Automatic Emacs $NAME addition strikes again. :)

Since I rerolled the patch recently, and will almost certainly reroll it
again before it goes in, when I do that I'll update the changelog date
and use Nick Alcock <nick.alcock@oracle.com> instead (I couldn't have
done that in 2008, but since then I've switched employer, and
toolchainery has landed in my job description.)

--
NULL && (void)