Re: PLT refs dependent upon gcc version...

> This looks long enough to need a copyright / license notice.

Most of the scripts/ files don't have any.  Mostly we just haven't cared,
because these things are not interesting enough to copy elsewhere anyway.
Since they are only part of the build or test process and not sources that
are built into a binaries, exactitude doesn't much matter.

I would not object if someone wants to add GPL>=2 copyright headers to
these files en masse.

Thanks,
Roland