Re: Use more defines and makefile variables in $(native-compile)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> Would you post an email with a rough outline of the final design?

I don't have a final design beyond the hints Roland gave such as "generic
BUILD_CC-using variable (build-compile-command.c perhaps)".  Once I can't
find any useful intermediate steps between the current state of glibc and
a version of <http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-03/msg00375.html>
using such a common variable for building cross-rpcgen code, then I'll
post a fourth version of the cross-rpcgen patch.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com