Re: Generate dependencies from $(native-compile)

Meh.  As per previous discussion, I think we are/should be going in
the direction of eliminating the existing uses of native-compile.
So there's no sense in making speculative tweaks to it that don't
actually do anything yet.

I can take on turning the elf/Makefile cases into scripting rather
than programs.  Maybe someone else wants to grok annexc, isomac, and
conformtest enough to consider consolidating them all into the latter.

Thanks,
Roland