One NEWS file to rule them all.

Community,

We don't have a NEWS file for ports.

The recent transition to a new dynamic linker name for ARM GNU/Linux
is NEWS worthy.

I propose that this news for ARM should go in the libc NEWS file.

I propose we use the libc NEWS file to document any BZ# fix for either
libc or ports.

I propose we use the libc NEWS file to document any NEWS worthy
changes in either libc or ports.

As far as I see it libc and ports are coordinated releases and can use
one NEWS file.

The less files the better.

Comments?

Cheers,