Re: PATCH: Add sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/x32/lseek.S

> I believe it is a bug on x86-64:

It could be called that, but it's far too late to remove anything from that
ABI.

> x86-64 provides a llseek which is an alias of lseek.  I don't see how
> it can work as llseek:
>
>       int _llseek(unsigned int fd, unsigned long offset_high,
>                    unsigned long offset_low, loff_t *result,
>                    unsigned int whence);

Since we don't have a declaration for llseek in any libc header file, it
could just as well be said that llseek has a different signature (that of
lseek64) on 64-bit machines.

Thanks,
Roland