Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan

On 05/31/2012 12:48 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Oh, and one other point about release testing:

GCC routinely gets tested before release by full GNU/Linux distribution
rebuilds - is anyone able to test distribution rebuilds with new glibc
after we freeze for 4.6?  This may be less likely to show up problems than
rebuilds with new GCC are, but it could still be useful.
Dunno if I have any good way to do a full distro rebuild right now, well, at least not without incurring the wrath of the entire Fedora development community :-)

We are tracking the trunk (currently at 4d17e683) in Fedora Rawhide. Issues so far have been entirely Fedora specific.

Jeff