Re: PATCH: Use x86_64/bits/{sigcontext,siginfo}.h for i386 and x86-64

bits/siginfo.h is OK.

For bits/sigcontext.h the linux/ version uses the kernel header while the
linux/x86_64/ version instead duplicates most of its contents.  Recent
kernel headers define some additional structures and macros that something
might be using, so strictly speaking this regresses the i386 API.

As Joseph pointed out earlier, you should be citing all these differences
up front rather than us having to look at each file to check for them.

Please examine the x86_64 asm/sigcontext.h for the earliest kernel-headers
version with which x86_64 glibc is compatible.  If that version cannot be
used, then linux/x86_64/bits/sigcontext.h needs to be updated to add all
the missing bits from today's kernels' arch/x86/include/asm/sigcontext.h
before we can unify with the i386 version.  If instead the old x86_64
kernel header has everything for the i386 case that the same kernel
version's i386 asm/sigcontext.h has, then we should just drop
linux/x86_64/bits/sigcontext.h entirely so the linux/ file using the
kernel header will be used instead.

Thanks,
Roland