Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan

> Jakub has done side koji tags in the past for new gcc releases before
> dropping them into rawhide.  It can be done if someone wants spend the
> time.

Indeed.  In the past, there was an outside Fedora volunteer who also did
periodic mass rebuild tests in a similar fashion (not using Koji, I don't
think).  I think it was Matt Domsch.  So it's worth asking him and/or
asking <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> for someone willing to do this once
a release-candidate glibc is in Fedora.

Thanks,
Roland