Re: Trunk frozen starting tomorrow! No new features!

On 6/14/2012 4:53 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> [...]
>> As I said in my earlier email, it seems unlikely to me that it's possible
>> to link C++ code built with g++ without using g++ to drive the linker, but
>> that's exactly what the build rules for these tests seem to do...
> "Using g++ to drive the linker" means "implicitly adding -lstdc++" AFAIK.

Yes, primarily.  There is a bit more than that; for example, -lm is also
added implicitly, and the --as-needed option for -lgcc_s is omitted.  But
the -lstdc++ is the important piece here.

http://www.tilera.com/scm/glibc/tst-unique3lib.os
http://www.tilera.com/scm/glibc/tst-unique3lib2.os
http://www.tilera.com/scm/glibc/tst-unique4lib.os

--