Re: sendmmsg

I think this is the right way to go: adding sendmmsg/recvmmsg to the
generic libc API.  They are generally useful interfaces and there is
nothing intrinsically Linuxoid about them.  At least when not given a
timeout, they could be implemented in terms of sendmsg/recvmsg.  So
perhaps we ought to have a sysdeps/posix implementation that the Hurd
would use instead of stubs (and folks can consider adding new RPCs).
Then perhaps the Linux fallback case should be that instead of stubs, too.

This certainly has to wait for 2.17.  Please file a bugzilla report
for it, update your change to use GLIBC_2.17 for the symbol version
additions, and publish the change on a private branch for others to
look at.

Thanks,
Roland